Our Core Services
Pipeline Condition Assessment
Assessing your pipeline is the first step in preventative maintenance or rehabilitation. Downstream Services, Inc. of San Diego, CA has the capability and technology to adapt to internal and external factors that may influence your pipeline, manhole, or sewer inspection. Let us help you with our advanced underground technology.
Downstream Services, Inc. provides solutions for all phases of pipeline rehabilitation and maintenance, from pipe cleaning to waste disposal. Downstream Services, Inc. offers a wide variety of methods and advanced technology to suit any project.
- Pipeline History & Structural Condition
- Site Condition & Project Footprint
- Amount of Debris & Flow Levels
- Pipeline Cleaning & Hydro-Jetting
- Mechanical Bucket Sewer Cleaning
Pipeline Rehabilitation and UV Cured Lining
Downstream Services, Inc. offers Ultra-Violet (UV) Cured, Glass Fiber-Reinforced (GFR) sewer pipe lining as an alternative solution to the traditional method of "dig and replace" pipe and sewer rehabilitation. UV-Cured GFR lining is a cost-effective and environmentally friendly option for both storm drain and sewer pipe lining. Installation of Blue-Tek UV Cured Liners includes the following:
- Visual Inspection & Evaluation of Host Pipe
- Hydro-Jetting & Cleaning of Host Pipe
- Installation of Blue-Tek™ Pipe Liner
- UV Curing with Proprietary UV Light Train
- Continuous Monitoring and Digital Recording During UV Curing Process
Downstream Services, Inc. performs complex sewer and Stormwater construction projects, underground repair and slip lining. We are equipped with the latest technology, equipment and licensing to complete your project from the underground up.
- California State Licensed A, C31, Traffic Control & Hazmat Contractor
- Full Fleet of Company Owned Equipment
- 24-7 Resources for Excavation, Emergency Repairs & Traffic Control
Federal, State and local regulations require the maintenance and service of Stormwater conveyance systems on a recurring basis. Downstream Services, Inc. provides Stormwater pollution prevention, compliance and maintenance services in order to maintain functional and eco-friendly Stormwater systems in Southern California.
- Assessment of the Stormwater Conveyance System
- BMP Recommendations and Guidelines
- Pipe Inspection, Installation and Sewer Cleaning Services
- Stormwater Lab Analysis, Pollution Disposal and Manifesting
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Compliance Certification Report
Downstream Services, Inc. works with sewer and storm drain pump stations to plan for and schedule preventative maintenance programs and preventative maintenance visits. Our instrumentation services include the customization and design build of pump station controls.
- Plan and Implement Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Design and Build Custom Pump Station Controls
- Troubleshoot Station Control Problems
- Pump Station Assessment and Repairs
DownStream Services, Inc. uses a variety of different technologies to perform both temporary and permanent flow monitoring studies. Because each sewer situation is unique, our team analyzes site conditions to determine the appropriate technology to insure accurate data recovery.
- Sewer and Pipe Condition Assessment and Rehabilitation
- Temporary Flow Logging
- Storm Drain and Sewer Overflow Studies
- Permanent Metering of Diurnal Flow Patterns
24/7 Emergency Services
In the event that an emergency occurs after normal business hours, Downstream Services, Inc. provides emergency services for sanitary sewer and storm drain systems 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With the ability to mobilize equipment and vehicles within two hours of notification, Downstream Services, Inc. specializes in the following services:
- Hyrdo-Vac Cleaning & Containment
- Confined Space & SCBA Entries
- Real-time CCTV Inspections in Sewers & Storm Drains
- Emergency Bypass Pumping
- Assessment, Replacement, & Repair of Wet Utilities